Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Fellow Blogger

I've added a new link in my side bar.... another blog, The Journey: Almost Not Catholic.


Besides being a thoughtful writer, the blogger has an ironic connection with me: he is the son-in-law of old friends my wife and I were in Bible college with long ago in '69-'73. His roots are so similar to mine and I resonate with his journey. He is more polemical in his blog than I (I seek to be more "devotional"), but it takes all kinds to represent our calling to be as Christian as we can be. Brent and I have both found that the best place for that is the Catholic Church, and his blog does a good job of explaining why.

Blessings, Brent!

1 comment:

Brent Stubbs said...

David,

Thanks for the kind words. I'll try to keep the polemics to a minimum and focus on reasons.

Through the Immaculate Conception,

Brent

 
Site Meter